Welcome!

  • Margaret Reid
    Message 1 of 60 , Jul 28, 2000
      Welcome to jo@...! Please tell us a bit about yourself. What do
      you like to make of polymer clay?

      I'm starting on my journeying tomorrow afternoon, and won't be back
      until the end of August. In the meantime, Alison Gallant has
      volunteered to step into the moderator's shoes. I hope you all have a
      sunny, warm August!

      Margaret
    • Margaret Reid
      Message 60 of 60 , Jul 11, 2002
        Welcome to all our new members in the past week or so, garnered no doubt
        through Shelley's postings re PolyDays on other lists (thanks
        Shelley!)! We're very glad to have you! As you will find out, we are a
        very quiet list. We'd be very grateful if you'd tell us a bit about
        yourself, e.g. where you're from and what you like to make with
        polyclay. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't hurt if we all reintroduced
        ourselves!

        I'll start the ball rolling - I'm Margaret Reid, I live in mid-Wales
        with DH and two cats. I've made all sorts of things from polyclay, but
        lately it's been vessels and automata (only 3 of those so far, they're
        LOTS of work!). I've had articles in the BPCG newsletter, items in
        books, and most recently a project in Georgia Sargeant's book that was
        published in March. I'm not claying a lot at the moment; I've got a
        part-time job which rather eats into my claying time!

        Margaret
        List 'mum'
        . . . or should that be 'mam' as I'm in Wales . . .