Re: New tool - new to me anyhow.

  • Margaret Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
      Yes, I've heard of those but haven't seen one yet. I've retrofitted a caulking
      gun to do the same job - you just need to add some bits so the claygun won't fall
      out. You can also use a hinged board - I think Diane Black may have instructions
      on her site at www.glassattic.com

      Margaret
      Visit the British Guild's website!
      http://www.heaser.demon.co.uk/polyclay/guild/britpol.htm
    • The Crafty Owl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2000
        In message <395B3AC0.8196108C@...>, Margaret Reid
        <mfhreid@...> writes
        >I've retrofitted a caulking
        >gun to do the same job - you just need to add some bits so the claygun won't
        >fall
        >out.

        I read about doing that, but didn't get arount to it. Plus it means you
        have a rather large tool to store somewhere, doesn't it - and it's still
        the little hard-to-clean tube in there somewhere. I'm just lazy, I guess
        - I love my new tool!
        ___
        <*,*>
        {'-'} The Crafty Owl