Welcome!

  • Margaret Reid
    Message 1 of 60 , Jun 28, 2000
      Welcome to gizmo99@... and irisbee@...! Please step up
      and introduce yourselves!

      We're up to 60 now!

      Margaret
      Visit the British Guild's website!
      http://www.heaser.demon.co.uk/polyclay/guild/britpol.htm
    • Margaret Reid
      Message 60 of 60 , Jul 11, 2002
        Welcome to all our new members in the past week or so, garnered no doubt
        through Shelley's postings re PolyDays on other lists (thanks
        Shelley!)! We're very glad to have you! As you will find out, we are a
        very quiet list. We'd be very grateful if you'd tell us a bit about
        yourself, e.g. where you're from and what you like to make with
        polyclay. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't hurt if we all reintroduced
        ourselves!

        I'll start the ball rolling - I'm Margaret Reid, I live in mid-Wales
        with DH and two cats. I've made all sorts of things from polyclay, but
        lately it's been vessels and automata (only 3 of those so far, they're
        LOTS of work!). I've had articles in the BPCG newsletter, items in
        books, and most recently a project in Georgia Sargeant's book that was
        published in March. I'm not claying a lot at the moment; I've got a
        part-time job which rather eats into my claying time!

        Margaret
        List 'mum'
        . . . or should that be 'mam' as I'm in Wales . . .