Re: [UKPolyClay] Re: reintroductions

  • juliehig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2000
      Hi Shelley,

      Yes, I think I probably was the one with the Friendly Plastic brooch at the
      AGM (having said that, it will turn out that it wasn't me at all!) and
      thank you so much for admiring it. I must say that I'm finding FP more
      exciting to work with than polyclay at the moment, but I'm sure that's only
      because I understand it better. Still aiming to learn more shortly, though.
      I rather assume that the reason that people aren't flocking to use FP is its
      innate desire to melt at high-ish temperatures. I find when I'm at an
      outdoor craft fair I have to keep moving the stuff out of the sun. But a
      small price to pay, I think.

      Julie