Re: Introduction

  • Margaret Reid
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 1999
      Hi Sharnie

      Good to hear from you! Have you met Petra yet? She lives in
      Christchurch - has a website at http://www.zigzag.co.nz

      Elise is our list expert on rubber stamping and polyclay - I expect
      she'll have lots of tips for you!

      Margaret

      --
      Visit the British Guild's website!
      http://www.heaser.demon.co.uk/polyclay/guild/britpol.htm
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 1999
        Hi All,

        My name is Janet and I'm from the USA. I have been making dollhouse
        miniatures for the past 10 years and use poly clay for a lot of the
        accessories. I also have a small miniature business where I sell to
        local shops. I recently purchased a pasta machine to use with the clay,
        however haven't had a chance to try it yet. I have admired Sue Heaser's
        work through the English magazines I subscribe to. In fact, it was
        because of reading so many of her articles that I decided to try poly
        clay in the first place. It has been a lot of fun, and a great learning
        experience. I feel I still have a lot to learn about this art medium so
        may lurk for a while.

        Janet

      • Susan
        Message 3 of 6 , May 28 1:14 PM
          Hi,
          My name is Susan and I live in the Midwestern
          United States right at the tip of beautiful
          Lake Michigan. I'm very very new to polymer
          clay. My daughter gave me a number of packages
          of different colored polymer clay and I've fooled
          around with it. I just love listening to all of
          you talk about your work, and hope to one day
          talk about mine! Plus your web pages are
          wonderful.

          Susan

          http://invites.yahoo.com/
        • Gesche Johanna
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2001
            Hello All!

            My name is Gesche Johanna Hennig (just call me Johanna) and I live in
            Hamburg, in the north of Germany. I am 28 years old and want to
            become a teacher for primary school.

            I am a Co-Moderator in another Yahoo group "Glasperlenhobby" and for
            this month we started a swap with selfmade beads. So everybody is
            looking for something special to make.

            I am new to this kind of clay thingie but stumbled through Nora Jeans
            Photopoint Book and said: WOW! I want to do that!
            I tried her zebra cane and made some big beads out of it. Maybe I
            can send some pictures here into Files. The next thing was the
            Firebeads. I am definetely not certain, if I did it right but it
            looks very firey to me. I like them.
            I took an old food processor of my mum and tried to chop for faux
            turquoise and it works well for me.

            I hope, someday I can give back my learning processes to others
            (maybe the children in school)

            Beady and/or clay greetings to you all
            Johanna