Re: Introduction

  • Margaret Reid
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 9, 1999
      Hi Sharnie

      Good to hear from you! Have you met Petra yet? She lives in
      Christchurch - has a website at http://www.zigzag.co.nz

      Elise is our list expert on rubber stamping and polyclay - I expect
      she'll have lots of tips for you!

      Margaret

      --
      Visit the British Guild's website!
      http://www.heaser.demon.co.uk/polyclay/guild/britpol.htm
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 9, 1999
        Hi, my speciality is using rubber stamps with polymer clay - there are
        some web pages of mine about it which you can get to from the Delphi
        rubberstamp or polymer clay pages. Start at www.delphi.com and work from
        there.
        ___
        <*,*>
        {'-'} The Crafty Owl
        -"-"-
      • Janet A Tomlianovich
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 1999
          Hi All,

          My name is Janet and I'm from the USA. I have been making dollhouse
          miniatures for the past 10 years and use poly clay for a lot of the
          accessories. I also have a small miniature business where I sell to
          local shops. I recently purchased a pasta machine to use with the clay,
          however haven't had a chance to try it yet. I have admired Sue Heaser's
          work through the English magazines I subscribe to. In fact, it was
          because of reading so many of her articles that I decided to try poly
          clay in the first place. It has been a lot of fun, and a great learning
          experience. I feel I still have a lot to learn about this art medium so
          may lurk for a while.

          Janet

        • Susan
          Message 4 of 6 , May 28, 2000
            Hi,
            My name is Susan and I live in the Midwestern
            United States right at the tip of beautiful
            Lake Michigan. I'm very very new to polymer
            clay. My daughter gave me a number of packages
            of different colored polymer clay and I've fooled
            around with it. I just love listening to all of
            you talk about your work, and hope to one day
            talk about mine! Plus your web pages are
            wonderful.

            Susan

            http://invites.yahoo.com/
          • Gesche Johanna
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 7, 2001
              Hello All!

              My name is Gesche Johanna Hennig (just call me Johanna) and I live in
              Hamburg, in the north of Germany. I am 28 years old and want to
              become a teacher for primary school.

              I am a Co-Moderator in another Yahoo group "Glasperlenhobby" and for
              this month we started a swap with selfmade beads. So everybody is
              looking for something special to make.

              I am new to this kind of clay thingie but stumbled through Nora Jeans
              Photopoint Book and said: WOW! I want to do that!
              I tried her zebra cane and made some big beads out of it. Maybe I
              can send some pictures here into Files. The next thing was the
              Firebeads. I am definetely not certain, if I did it right but it
              looks very firey to me. I like them.
              I took an old food processor of my mum and tried to chop for faux
              turquoise and it works well for me.

              I hope, someday I can give back my learning processes to others
              (maybe the children in school)

              Beady and/or clay greetings to you all
              Johanna