Re: [UKPolyClay] Welcome

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2000
      Hi everyone, I'm Susan. I'm a real beginner at
      polyclay. All I've done is play. I'm interested
      in making jewelry, so have done a few flat things.
      I'd like to try small figures too.

      I took a sculpting class a couple years ago and
      really loved it. But... don't have an area in
      my home that can take that clay mess. So when
      I found polyclay I was thrilled.

      I've been reading the posts and am so inspired.
      And the pictures......<sigh>.....well, someday!

      I'm really excited about this group.

      Susan

      --- Margaret Reid <mfhreid@...>

      http://www.heaser.demon.co.uk/polyclay/guild/britpol.htm