Re: some photos to show

  • Shelley McLoughlin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2000
      Margaret

      Oops. I meant to re-size that one and forgot:( I'll do it next chance I
      get.

      Shelley
      http://homepages.tesco.net/~mcloughlin/shellpag.htm

      >As an aside, the necklace pic is huge and takes a long time to download
      >- if you use it on your website keep this in mind! But we've got loads
      >of space in the shared files!
      >
      >(To see Shelley's pikkies, go here
      >http://www.egroups.com/files/UKPolyClay/
      >then select 'Files' on the left-hand side of the page)
      >
      >Margaret
      >
      >--
      >Visit the British Guild's website!
      >http://www.heaser.demon.co.uk/polyclay/guild/britpol.htm

      >Message: 2
      > Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 14:56:11 PDT
      > From: mfhreid@...
      >Subject: Birthday Dance - from Margaret
      >
      >You have just received an animated greeting card from Margaret
      >You can pick up your personal message by using the following Web location.
      >
      >http://www1.bluemountain.com/cards/box5827z/kxy6yccmfeeyvc.htm
      >
      >(Your card will be available for the next 90 days)
      >There is no charge for this service! :) HAVE a good day and have fun!

      >Accessing your card indicates your agreement with our Website Rules
      >posted at the bottom of the following Web location: (You're welcome to send
      >card at no charge to someone at this location)
      >http://www.bluemountain.com/

    • Margaret Reid
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2000
        Thanks, Shelley, for resizing your photo! But the next thing to
        remember is . . . only keep the relevant bits when you reply to a
        digest! It's not a problem with this list, but if a digest is 35 kB, as
        on other lists . . . :-)

        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2000
          Margaret

          Oops again! Seems to be my motto this week and I'm the one who usually moans
          and groans when someone forgets to delete unrelevant bits. Good job it
          wasn't a long posting. Sorry again for forgetting to delete the bits I
          should. Hope I got things right this time!

          Shelley
          http://homepages.tesco.net/~mcloughlin/shellpag.htm

          >Thanks, Shelley, for resizing your photo! But the next thing to
          >remember is . . . only keep the relevant bits when you reply to a
          >digest! It's not a problem with this list, but if a digest is 35 kB, as
          >on other lists . . . :-)
          >
          >Margaret
        • The Crafty Owl
          Message 4 of 4 , May 18, 2000
            Hi. Can I persuade any of you to take part in my current bead swap?

            The theme this time is 'Totally Tubular'. Beads must be between a half
            and one inch on their longest dimension, be mainly polymer clay (foils,
            powders and so forth may be added if you like) and be cylindrical
            (tubular). It does not have to be a smooth cylinder, you can have
            texture or additions to the outside. The holes should be along the bead
            so that they are suitable for a necklace (no pendants, please) and about
            darning-needle wide. You can use any brand of polymer clay.

            It a 20 bead swap, and participants should package their beads so that
            each one is either in a little bag with a tag giving their name and
            email addy, or tied to such a tag. All beads must be with me by 10th
            June 2000.

            Anyone game?
            ___
            <*,*>