Re: [UKPolyClay] Re: AGM

  • The Crafty Owl
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 1:01 AM
      In message <3908AF4B.E9D29BA6@...>, Margaret Reid
      <mfhreid@...> writes
      >Hi Elise
      >
      >Ideally you should have let me know you were coming by 1 April!

      I did - or at least I tried, I sent you a postcard with the info on the
      'return slip' bit copied out onto the back, because I didn't want to cut
      the newsletter. I did only send it around 27th March, but I remember
      thinking 'just in time'. Obviously yet ANOTHER bit of post I've sent
      that never arrived. Can't only be my writting, surely? I try to write
      clearly!

      Anyway, thank you, see you tomorrow.

      ___
      <*,*>