Re: AGM

  • juliehig
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2000
      I'll be at the AGM too - it will be nice to put faces to names!
    • Shelley McLoughlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2000
        >Who else here is coming to the AGM?

        I'm hoping to be there. Haven't booked my train ticket yet though.

        I'll be in London in a couple of weeks as well, my Mum has just had a hip
        replacement op. and I haven't had a chance to get down to see her yet (she's
        in hospital in Enfield). Everything went well, and I'm hoping she'll be out
        of hospital for me to visit. If they keep her in for longer though, I may
        have to visit her that weekend and not be able to make the AGM.

        All being well, I look forward to seeing you then. I'd also love to see this
        box of Alison's as well. I haven't had much luck with boxes. I tried to
        remove the cardboard inards and they'd got a bit stuck, didn't think of
        soaking them off!

        Shelley
        http://homepages.tesco.net/~mcloughlin/shellpag.htm
      • Margaret Reid
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 27, 2000
          Hi Elise

          Ideally you should have let me know you were coming by 1 April! But
          anyway - do come along! It's 10.30 - 5: 11.00, Slide show; 11.30 - 1,
          demos; 1 - 2.30, Lunch & AGM; 2.30 on, free viewing of galleries.
          Report to the main desk on arrival and you will be directed to the
          Seminar Room.

          Margaret
          Visit the British Guild's website!
          http://www.heaser.demon.co.uk/polyclay/guild/britpol.htm
        • The Crafty Owl
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2000
            In message <3908AF4B.E9D29BA6@...>, Margaret Reid
            <mfhreid@...> writes
            >Hi Elise
            >
            >Ideally you should have let me know you were coming by 1 April!

            I did - or at least I tried, I sent you a postcard with the info on the
            'return slip' bit copied out onto the back, because I didn't want to cut
            the newsletter. I did only send it around 27th March, but I remember
            thinking 'just in time'. Obviously yet ANOTHER bit of post I've sent
            that never arrived. Can't only be my writting, surely? I try to write
            clearly!

            Anyway, thank you, see you tomorrow.

            ___
            <*,*>