Sv: Sv: [UKPolyClay] Re: Sources for Clay

  • Helene Grove
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
      Thank you ever so much, Elise for wanting to make the effort, I'll put the idea to him, although he's not my brother, but a very good friend I have from when I went to boarding school in France. He speaks a good english, so no worries..

      I'll let you know, thanks again!
      hugs
      Helene
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000
        In article <002f01bf9b40$ce373500$c1f5ffc2@pbncomputer>, Helene Grove
        <helene.grove@...> writes
        >he's not my brother,

        Whoops, sorry, don't know why I thought that! Sorry.
        ___
        <*,*>
        {'-'} The Crafty Owl
        -"-"-