Sv: [UKPolyClay] Re: Sources for Clay

  • Helene Grove
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
      Can you supply an adress for one of those arts and crafts stores, preferably in the center of London, as I suspect he will go there. I mean there must be some sights to see. (wee joke, I have been to London, we walked for 8 hours every day for a week).
      Thanks
      Hugs
      Helene
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
        In article <003301bf9b25$2f5d4480$03ffffc2@pbncomputer>, Helene Grove
        <helene.grove@...> writes
        >Can you supply an adress for one of those arts and crafts stores, preferably in
        >the center of London

        I don't think there is anywhere in the center of London that stocks
        Sculpey. Certainly not Premo. There are no decent craft stores at all in
        the center of London - belive me, I'd like there to be.

        Would you like me to get a box of Translucent Premo from Sue (Clay Pit)
        and meet your brother somewhere and sell it to him at what I pay for it?
        I might even have a box already to hand. I live in North London, but
        come into town a lot.
        ___
        <*,*>
        {'-'} The Crafty Owl