Re: [UKPolyClay] Craft shop stall

  • Nicola Carrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 7:37 AM
      Sounds like a great setup Shelley.....hope it goes well for you.
      Once I get myself past being a dabbler and start making proper
      pieces, thats the sort of thing that I think I'd like to do.

      Nicola :)

      >I've just booked a stall in a local craft shop along Poole quay (popular
      >with tourists). They have dozens of different crafts stalls. They are
      >open 7 days a week and I just have to fill up my 6' display space and man
      >the til in the shop 1 day every 3 weeks (and the rent is quite
      >reasonable). I'm frantically working on a display (I still want to keep
      >doing craft fairs so I'm busy trying to do a different display). I also
      >have to put a removable price tag on every item with my stall number on
      >the back and it's taking me forever to sort everything out. It goes in the
      >shop tomorrow. I've never done anything quite like this before. Wish me
      >luck!

    • Nicola Carrigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30 7:40 AM
        Ps...Shelly, I love your beads and things. Only when I started
        looking around the internet at everyone's sites did I discover all the
        great things people were making. Now all I have to do is find a
        source for Fimo. Bit of a problem here, how available is it in the UK?

        Nic.