Aylesbury meeting

  • Angela Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      i would just like to a say a somewhat belated thank you to Sylvia
      Ambrose and Julie Stretton for organising the regional clay day in
      Aylesbury last Sunday. I had forgotten how much fun it could be to
      meet up with other like-minded people and share tips and
      techniques(although I think I gained more knowledge than I imparted).
      Anyway I look forward to repeating the experience soon.

      Angie