Re: Wishes

  • Margaret Reid
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2000
      TLS that doesn't stink so much when it's baking! I've just cracked open
      my tin too and have been experimenting. Mostly disasters at the
      moment! TLS is transparent if you get it reeeeally thin. Also a
      metallic clay that really looks metallic.

      I'd also like a local art supplies shop, please. The local disappeared
      on Saturday and the closest other is probably 30 miles away :-( Ah the
      joys of rural life!

      Margaret
      Visit the British Guild's website!
      http://www.heaser.demon.co.uk/polyclay/guild/britpol.htm