Re PolyClay members

  • Sharnie Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2000
      Interesting to read where the members are from, I'm in Kati Kati, New
      Zealand, mostly lurking but enviously reading about your clay days and get
      togethers :-)

      Sharnie
    • Katherine Furqueron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2000
        I just joined to gain more knowledge in use of Polyclays. Love trying the
        medium and especially for miniatures. I am from Little Rock, AR.....Where
        the weather has been way warmer than it should be for this time of year.
        Last night I think someone opened the "freezer" door, for the temp really
        dropped.
        Katherine