Re: Re: New UKPolyClay members

  • natbears@pi.be
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 2000
      hi i am nathalie,
      i live in oostende thats in belgium
      greetings nat
    • Ginette Rae
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 21, 2000
        Hi!

        Just catching up on my mail and noticed the list of members. I'm from
        Canada, western to be exact. It is nice to know where everyone is from and
        see all the different things that each of us does.

        Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and uneventful New Years (Y2K that
        is). LOL.

        INSPIRATION IS JUST A GLANCE AWAY
        ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK

        Always, Ginette Rae