Re: Sue's book

  • Arthur
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 1999
      Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your new book Sue, I remember vaguely someone asking about Cold enamel paints but it didn't mean much until I had seen the illustrations in the book. Where does one get them from? I can't wait to get started on some of the projects and it's also answered a lot of questions and things I've been wondering about like the Skinner blend. Thanks!

      Silvia
    • Sue Heaser
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 1999
        In message <944230509.32211@onelist.com>, UKPolyClay@onelist.com writes
        >I remember vaguely someone asking about Cold enamel paints but it didn't mean
        >much until I had seen the illustrations in the book. Where does one get them
        >from?

        Hello Silvia,

        The address is in the back of the book - under UK suppliers. It is
        Homecrafts Direct who do them mail order but Fred Aldous has them as
        well, I think.

        Glad you like the book!

        Sue
        --