Craft fairs

  • shelleym@tesco.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 1999
      I've been very busy doing loads a craft shows/school fairs. Having just done
      3 in a row over the weekend - Friday eve, all day Sat, and all day Sunday -
      inbetween decorating the dining room as well - I am now in the position
      where I only have one more before Xmas (or 2 if you count an open house
      jewellery party I'm going to do myself at home) I haven't lived in this area
      for very long and I'm still finding out which ones are the best to do - I've
      had some good and some not so good. I think I now have more of an idea which
      ones to do (or not to do) for next year.

      Alison - I had a look at your jewellery in the shared files, it's really
      beautiful - I'd love to know what finiish you used on your pieces -
      pearl-ex?

      What is everyone finding popular this Xmas, colours, items etc? I've found
      mokume gane in any colour is going really well, but otherwise anything in
      purple/lilac or dark blue. And hat pins appear to have come back in fashion
      and are also selling.