Hallo

  • Trudy Binder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      Hi all,
      I have joined the list a few weeks ago and lurked until now but now i
      would like to introduce myself.I live in Perth Australia with
      husband,1son and 6cats and 1Gala and i am new to poly clay so any Tip's
      and Hint's would be very welcome i am trying to make things for my
      dollhouse.Until next time greetings from sunny Perth
      Trudy