Re: Digest Number 127

  • Candida Woolhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 1999
      Greetings to Helene Grove : )
      Just thought I'd say 'Hi' as I recognise you from the Bunny/Teddy swap - you
      know, the one you might just recall in that we are still waiting for the
      return from our erstwhile swapmeistress who appears to be attempting to flee
      the country with all our goodies!!
      Sad to say that this particular swap has not gone smoothly, but there are
      plenty of very noble clayers out there to outnumber her!
      I wish you an enjoyable time on this list.
      best wishes,
      Candida

      >Message: 3
      > Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:48:01 +0200
      > From: "Helene Grove" <helene.grove@...>
      >Subject: new to group
      >
      >Hello,
      >I am a clay-oholic from Denmark, happy to hear that a poly-list exists in
      europe. I am looking forward to hearing all about what's happening in Europe
      in the claying-fields.