Umba clay

  • Margaret Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 1999
      Hi Angie

      That was Maria Gower, 28 Gifford Gardens, London W7 3AN, tel. 0181 578
      5934. The clay is Umba clay. I haven't quite got around to fully
      testing my sample . . .

      Margaret

      --
      Visit the British Guild's website!
      http://www.heaser.demon.co.uk/polyclay/guild/britpol.htm
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 1999
        Thank you Alison and Margaret.
        I'll get hold of Maria now.
        Her clay looks 'granular' when you first pick it up but soon works into a soft and
        smooth consistency. I'm not sure about the other colours though but the white
        makes great miniature plates.
        hugs
        Angie

        #=={o )