Reminder - Gloucestershire Clayday

  • UKPolyClay-owner@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 1999

      Gloucestershire Clayday

      Date: Sunday, October 03, 1999
      Time: 10:30AM - 04:30PM GMT

      Our first regional meeting will be held at Twyning Village Hall
      near the M5/M50 junction. There will be demonstrations of
      miniatures, millefiori canes, covering eggs and bottles and
      exploring the Skinner blend with the opportunity to try the
      techniques. The day is free to members (�2.50 for non-members)
      and you need to bring your lunch. Please call Alison Gallant on
      01452 840313 if you would like to come.
    • lori horb
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 1999
        >From: UKPolyClay-owner@onelist.com
        >
        >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
        >
        >Gloucestershire Clayday
        >
        >Date: Sunday, October 03, 1999
        >Time: 10:30AM - 04:30PM GMT

        IS IT SATURDAY OR SUNDAY?????????