Re: book suggestions

  • shelleym@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 11:44 PM
      Sue - Suggestion for your book, how about flexibility, strength and
      brittleness (is there such a word?). Especially in the newer clays like the
      umba clay (which I haven't tried yet). Also how easy/cleanly the clays cut.

      You asked if anyone has done any caning with creall therm - well I've done a
      bit and find it's very good for maintaining detail, and also in the last
      couple of canes I noticed it seemed to reduce more evenly than fimo and I
      got less wastage. But then that could have been me leaving the cane to rest
      for longer, or perhaps I'm actually getting better at it:)