Question

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2009
      I am new and from the US does anyone have a suggestion where to buy glass eye's that will work for a miniature doll.. I am going to try and make one and want to make sure I have the correct size.

      Jennifer
    • GloriBeS
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2009
        Hi Jennifer
        I'm new to the forum also...
        But try Mini World.Com...they have good mini doll supplies.
        Gloria