Sad loss to clay community

  • Tonja Lenderman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2008
      With a heavy heart I am sharing the news that Alan Vernall passed
      unexpectedly on Tuesday. :( His kindness and creativity will be
      greatly missed. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends.
    • Garie Sim
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2008
        Hi All!
        I am saddened by the untimely death of Alan Vernall, his talents and helpfulness will be
        long remember, I extend my deepest sympathy to all his family and friends, he will live
        forever in his Art.

        " Hi again Garie,
        I was pleased to help - glad you like my claybits.
        Alan"

        Garie Sim
        http://www.gariesim.blogspot.com
        http://www.garieinternational.com.sg