POLYDAYS 2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2008
      POLYDAYS 2008

      The British Polymer ClayGuild's Annual Workshops Event and General
      Clayers Get-Together.

      Polydays 2008 is being held at the Lansdowne Hall, Derry Hill, North
      Wiltshire on April 12th and 13th 2008. We are very pleased with the
      programme of classes which will appeal to jewellery makers,
      miniaturists, doll- makers and artists with tutors from the UK, and
      the rest of Europe.

      The cost for the 2 days of workshops to £120. We are also able to
      offer one day for £60.

      Sorry, but we cannot accept applications for a single workshop
      session. The cost of £120 includes all events at the hall - 4
      workshop sessions, tea, coffee and lunch on both days

      To download a pdf brochure for Polydays 2008 go to….
      http://www.bpcg.org.uk/polydays2008/Polydays2008.pdf
      This file is quite large - about 4.5mg so it may take a while to
      download

      To download the pdf application form click go here….
      http://www.bpcg.org.uk/polydays2008/applicationform.pdf
      This is quite a small file
      Don't forget classes are limited in size and will probably fill up
      quickly, so do send in your form as soon as possible to stand the
      best chance of getting your first choice. Closing date for
      applications is 14th March.
      If you have any queries regarding the classes contact
      philippa@... or via the BPCG website.
      Alan Vernall
      BPCG Committee