Making Money from Your Creations!

  • creativelybellejewelry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      I've been making my income from my jewellery for about 5 years now
      and share my lessons learnt in my email newsletter.

      The articles are published online - free and easily available - at
      http://www.CreativelyBelle.com/business so check them out for
      information about setting up a successful creative business.

      I believe in what you put out there you get back so your success
      with your creative business will bring success to mine - so it's
      free info with no strings attached. :)

      This year I'm going to be focusing on regional craft shows so I can
      get out and about more as well as the online jewellery store. What
      about you?

      Have a fabulous Year!

      Best wishes,
      Belinda