new on my website

  • Marjo Caris
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2007
      Hi all,
      I made some icecreams for the beautiful Indian summer days. Also made some
      corn. The lingerie was for a competition, I never made it before, but will
      made some clothes more...
      Photos are on my website!
      Regards,
      Marjo

      This email is controlled by Bitdefender.
      Please visit my homepage at http://www.marjocaris.nl or
      http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html (English section)

    • Marjo Caris
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2007
        Hi all,

        Last week I made � with some friends � some fimo items for the babyshop.

        The gingerbreadhouse has been renovated.

        Kind regards,

        Marjo

        http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html