Re: Initial enthusiasm

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2007
      Hi there Christina - no we aren't all on holiday (I wish!) we are just a
      quiet little group (mostly)!

      Ask away, if you need help with anything, there are still people about!
      If you want a much more active group have you looked in on Polymer Clay
      Central? And for anything info orientated www.glassattic.com
      <http://www.glassattic.com> is the answer. But be warned, it can be a
      little tricky to navigate there, and I often get side-tracked cos
      there's so much interesting info there!

      Welcome to your new addiction!! Good innit!

      Shelley
      www.shelleym.co.uk <http://www.shelleym.co.uk> - shelley's website
      www.bpcg.org.uk <http://www.bpcg.org.uk> - British Polymer Clay Guild
      website