Initial enthusiasm

  • Christina Krygier
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2007
      Hi
      another newbie - I'm in Derbyshire, UK. I bought some Fimo on a whim
      and was hooked. I immediately sent off for more (a LOT more), pasta
      maker, books and tools. Joined this group for inspiration. Bit
      disappointed there seems so little activity.Is everyone on holiday?
      Christina
    • Shelley
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2007
        Hi there Christina - no we aren't all on holiday (I wish!) we are just a
        quiet little group (mostly)!

        Ask away, if you need help with anything, there are still people about!
        If you want a much more active group have you looked in on Polymer Clay
        Central? And for anything info orientated www.glassattic.com
        <http://www.glassattic.com> is the answer. But be warned, it can be a
        little tricky to navigate there, and I often get side-tracked cos
        there's so much interesting info there!

        Welcome to your new addiction!! Good innit!

        Shelley
        www.shelleym.co.uk <http://www.shelleym.co.uk> - shelley's website
        www.bpcg.org.uk <http://www.bpcg.org.uk> - British Polymer Clay Guild
        website