Newbie!

  • cat_lisa_marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2007
      Hello there, I am a newbie to this site and also to the art of polymer
      clay. I am interested in the jewellery side of it, and hope to be good
      enough one day to sell my stock.
      I noticed something on here about 'claymates' and wondered if anyone
      could tell me a bit more about that?
      I struggle at the moment making skinner blends with the pasta machine
      and would like some fresh new ideas on how to make flower canes.
      Hope to hear from someone soon
      Tanke care all
      Lisa