new on my website

  • Marjo Caris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2007
      Hi all,
      I made some chocolat icecreams and others...
      Regards,
      Marjo

      . Please visit my website: http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html (English
      section) and write in my guestbook.

    • Marjo Caris
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12 2:51 PM
        Hi all,
        I made some icecreams for the beautiful Indian summer days. Also made some
        corn. The lingerie was for a competition, I never made it before, but will
        made some clothes more...
        Photos are on my website!
        Regards,
        Marjo

        This email is controlled by Bitdefender.
        Please visit my homepage at http://www.marjocaris.nl or

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2007
          Hi all,

          Last week I made � with some friends � some fimo items for the babyshop.

          The gingerbreadhouse has been renovated.

          Kind regards,

          Marjo

          http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html