Newbie

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2007
      Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member! I am excited to
      share ideas and have been browsing some of your talented artistry in
      the group! I make miniatures and beads but I always come back to my
      favorite, dolls. I have experienced all types of media,even with my
      beads, I was finding ways to make art dolls! I love to sculpt fantasy
      figures and I am hoping to pick up some tips to get better at
      perfecting my sculpting. I can't seem to put the clay down! So, any
      advise where to go to get started here would be helpful.

      Lori :)
    • creativelybellejewelry
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2007
        Hi, just joined and wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am
        looking forward to learning more about clay. Hope you all have a good
        christmas and new year.

        All the best,
        Belinda

        http://Creativelybelle.com/specials/christmas.htm