Hello all i have some Fimo for sale

  • proartistuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hello all,

      I was going to go into the polymer clay hobby thing But its costing so
      much for me that i cant do it anyloger as i cant work and etc...

      i brought alot Fimo clay ( with my christmas money and i wish that i
      never broght it now as we are pennyless ) its Brand new and Never used

      I have One pack of 500g called Fimo Puppen for making miniature dolls

      I also have 24 packs of Fimo soft 25g ones

      i will email a picture of the clay to you if u like? i will only take a
      Postal order please email me if u would like to pay thesse of me

      Thanks Nicole