Hello new here !!

  • proartistuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2007
      Hello there,

      I'm new here and new to Polymer clay

      my name is Nicole and am from Sussex UK .

      i would like to make a business out of Polymer clay some day.

      i wanted to ask i wanna get into mini Figure work i was wondering
      whats the best clay to use i have brought Fimo as it says its the
      best in Maureen Carlson's books But Fimo costs so much its unreal i
      cant work and cant get Benefits due to Bad health so i would like
      some advice on this one.

      i came across the clay called Creall-therm polymer clay is that any
      good to use for Figure work at all?.

      i brought the clay called Fimo miniature doll clay yesterday on
      line as i was after packs that have Bulk colour packs Does anyone
      know of any other polymer clay that is good for figures that is
      cheaper and can get it in Bulk colours? its says in Maureen
      Carlson's book that Sclupey ain't any good at all

      well anyhow i hope to hear from you all soon

      Nicole