New Member in NE England

  • jan1ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2006
      Hi everyone, I am a new member based in Tyne and Wear. I am a mixed
      media artist, working in mostly PMC and polymer clay, hoping to start
      exhibiting/selling my work next year.
      I would love to start or join a Northern group for polymer clay - I
      have a basic studio where we could meet. I would love to hear from
      anyone in the area who might be interested.