Better Sanding Alternative! Polymer Clay Bead Sander

  • handycraft101
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      I will first off say that anyone can make this bead sander. For people
      that don't... check out my polymer clay bead sander. It saves so much
      time and effort. Quicker than handsanding and tumbling your beads.
      Each cordless sander comes with batteries and replacement pads.

      http://createapendant.com/beadsander.htm

      Matthew