HELLO

  • delflord2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2006
      Hi my names Marc and i am relatively new to polymer clay work but i
      desperatley wish to learn more about it. I have already made several
      busts of varying subjects as well as some sci fi related work. One
      thing i find difficult here in the U.K is the obtaining of certain
      materials. In the U.S they seem to have an abundance and ease in
      getting them. Here it's harder. At the moment on other sites i am a
      member of, i have asked on where to find cheap substitutes for bases
      for sculpts (in my case busts) and i have been sent some tips, just
      wondering if anyone on here has any too?

      Marc
    • maureen chytil
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2006
        hello marc,

        welcome, Im in the state of florida and you might want to try the address of www.hgtv.com it's a site for a tv show here that has crafts in the morn and how-to's for your home most of the day. lots of clay ideas under polymer clay title. ok for now Maureen

      • marc hartley
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2006
          Hi Maureen
          Thank you very much for the web link. I shall indeed, take a look

          Thank you again