greeting and enquiry

  • carole1764
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 21 11:30 AM
      Hello everyone,

      My name is Carole and I am a newbie. I am a newbie to clay and to
      your group which is most exciting and I feel I shall learn a great
      deal from you all. I live in Carshalton, Surrey but spend a great of
      time in West Sussex which I love.

      Can anyone advise me please which small electric oven to buy to bake
      my clay? I only want something the size of a microwave but obviously
      it has to be large enough for my needs. My gas oven isn't very
      accurate I am afraid, under cooks one side and burns the other.
      Burning my food is one thing but definately not my clay!!!!!

      look forward to hearing from you,

      Love,

      Carole
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22 12:25 AM
        Hi Carole - I see you found us here ok! I hope someone can help you - I've
        heard good things about the De Longhi oven, but no idea where you can get it
        now, as Lakeland no longer seems to do it.

        Hope someone else can come up with a suggestion