Tudor Rose cane

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2006
      I wondered if my fellow Britishers would be interested in seeing a
      couple of new canes I've been putting together.

      Tudor Rose and Union Jack....

      http://tinyurl.com/ptrpr

      or

      http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Alanjamesv/Tudor%20Rose%20Cane/

      I haven't suddenly gone all patriotic - I just liked the colours!

      Alan
    • Esther Reeves
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006
        They are great Alan. I like the tudor roses especally, remind me of when i
        did tudor re-enactment.
        Esther

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006
          Thanks Esther,

          It's my favourite too - all you have to remember is that a fifth of a
          circle is 72 degrees!

          Alan

          --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, "Esther Reeves" <esther.reeves@...>