Create Your Own PC Paints and Realistic Miniature Cakes

  • Garie Sim
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4 10:09 AM
      Here's my new Experiments and Tutorials : How to create polymer clay liquid paint (
      POLYCLAYLIC Paint) create any color any mixture, endless possibilities, miniature foods,
      cakes, jewelry effects and design, clay painting, stickers, etc. .......... the only limitation to
      creativity with POLYCLAYLIC paint is in our own minds. Also example of how to use
      POLYCLAYLIC paint combine with baking soda to create realistic miniature cakes and
      making a 1/12 scale stainless steel kitchen knife with floppy disc shutter.
      http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/miniature_cake.htm
    • Esther Reeves
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5 7:39 AM
        thanks that is a great tutorial and I loved the used of baking
        soda.andfloopy disk shutters. I knew I was saving those disks for a
        reason!!

        Esther

        On 5/4/06, Garie Sim <garie@...> wrote:

        > Here's my new Experiments and Tutorials : How to create polymer clay
        > liquid paint (
        > POLYCLAYLIC Paint) create any color any mixture, endless possibilities,
        > miniature foods,
        > cakes, jewelry effects and design, clay painting, stickers, etc.
        > .......... the only limitation to
        > creativity with POLYCLAYLIC paint is in our own minds. Also example of how
        > to use
        > POLYCLAYLIC paint combine with baking soda to create realistic miniature
        > cakes and
        > making a 1/12 scale stainless steel kitchen knife with floppy disc
        > shutter.
        > http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/miniature_cake.htm
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Garie Sim
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5 5:11 PM
          Esther, those shutters are useful material and I have made some tools out of it, here's the
          link, http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/shop/handmade_recycle.htm

          Thanks,
          Regards,
          garie

          --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, "Esther Reeves" <esther.reeves@...> wrote:

          > thanks that is a great tutorial and I loved the used of baking
          > soda.andfloopy disk shutters. I knew I was saving those disks for a
          > reason!!
          >
          > Esther
          >
          > On 5/4/06, Garie Sim <garie@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Here's my new Experiments and Tutorials : How to create polymer clay
          > > liquid paint (
          > > POLYCLAYLIC Paint) create any color any mixture, endless possibilities,
          > > miniature foods,
          > > cakes, jewelry effects and design, clay painting, stickers, etc.
          > > .......... the only limitation to
          > > creativity with POLYCLAYLIC paint is in our own minds. Also example of how
          > > to use
          > > POLYCLAYLIC paint combine with baking soda to create realistic miniature
          > > cakes and
          > > making a 1/12 scale stainless steel kitchen knife with floppy disc
          > > shutter.
          > > http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/miniature_cake.htm
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • tj tj
          Message 4 of 5 , May 6 1:00 AM
            Your minitaure bears are amazing, and the tools u've created using the floppy disc shutters are amazing...i would have never thought.but then may be thats the difference between a genius and a commoner. :-P carry on claying garie!
            And pls keeping sharing ...

            regs
            tj

          • Garie Sim
            Message 5 of 5 , May 6 11:01 AM
              TJ,
              Thank You for you comments, I appreciates your encouragements. I am a rubbish collector
              for visually interesting items, floppy disc shutters are very useful item, also see this link,
              http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/shop/handmade_recycle.htm
              Sharing is queen that makes knowledge the king, together it will be good for claying.

              Regards,
              Garie