Teaching

  • nicolssilverunicorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2006
      hi everybody,

      I'm new to this group and have been making polymer jewelery for many
      years, but would like to move into making faries/eleves etc. Are there
      any users who would be willing to teach me (for a fee of course). Are
      there any users who run courses or workshops. Any help would be
      appreciated.

      Love

      Niki
    • nicolssilverunicorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2006
        Hi, I just wondered if any of you wonderful doll makers would be
        willing to teah me how to do it.
        Love and peace to everyone.