Could use some help..

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2006
      I too am a novice..I have started a new hobby, minature dollhouses. I
      have seen web sites that shows how to make minature flowers, food and
      other minature things out of poly clay, but I can not find them now. I
      think this would not only be fun but a big savings. I was wondering if
      anyone here could tell me where to look? Thank you.
    • Regina Passy-Yip
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2006
        Pam,
        there are several links for miniatures in polymerclay, look for Sue
        Heaser and Angie Scarr in google,
        You can see a step by step that I made in these links

        http://www.nippobrasil.com.br/2.semanal.artesanato/326.shtml
        This is a mini bonsai, and the next a mini fountain
        http://www.nippobrasil.com.br/2.semanal.artesanato/334.shtml

        They are in portuguese and you can translate with altavista
        babelfish.I used polymerclay and others materials to make them.
        In my website you can see some miniatures step by step
        http://www.reginapassy.com.br/english/index.html

        Regina Passy-Yip
        Brazil

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2006
          Thank you so much for the help. I will check them out.