I need help

  • simgarie
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2 4:57 AM
      Hi all,
      I have just completed a tutorial for a Kid in UK, this was a promise a year ago to
      create a Furry Mammoth with pipe cleaners,
      Here is the link, http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/furry_mammoth.htm
      Just received an email from him,
      >On Thursday, Mar 2, 2006, at 00:47 Asia/Singapore, Johnathon Booth wrote:
      awww wow!!
      Thanks sooooo much. The one problem is, that i can't seem to find the same type of
      pipe cleaners you used.
      Is there any way in which you could send them to me??

      Thanks
      Jonathan<

      Do you think you can help?
      Thaanks,
      Regards,
      Garie Sim
      Singapore
    • June
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2 5:07 AM
        HI
        Just looked at the info you sent it is wonderful, do you know if there is a tutorial for the monkey,
        I see the picture is there, i would love to have a go

        hugs
        June

        simgarie <garie@...> wrote:
        Hi all,
        I have just completed a tutorial for a Kid in UK, this was a promise a year ago to
        create a Furry Mammoth with pipe cleaners,
        Here is the link, http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/furry_mammoth.htm
        Just received an email from him,
        >On Thursday, Mar 2, 2006, at 00:47 Asia/Singapore, Johnathon Booth wrote:
        awww wow!!
        Thanks sooooo much. The one problem is, that i can't seem to find the same type of
        pipe cleaners you used.
        Is there any way in which you could send them to me??

        Thanks
        Jonathan<

        Do you think you can help?
        Thaanks,
        Regards,
        Garie Sim
        Singapore

        Hobby and craft supply Polymer clay Polymer clay beads Craft hobby Polymer clay projects

        ---------------------------------

      • simgarie
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3 3:10 PM
          Thanks, the basic tutorial for the monkey is similar to the Furry Bear tutorial, you
          need to extend a tail, you must experiment with it.
          Regards,
          Garie
          --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, June <mijubellypickle@...> wrote:

          > HI
          > Just looked at the info you sent it is wonderful, do you know if there is a tutorial
          for the monkey,
          > I see the picture is there, i would love to have a go
          >
          > hugs
          > June
          >
          > simgarie <garie@...> wrote:
          > Hi all,
          > I have just completed a tutorial for a Kid in UK, this was a promise a year ago to
          > create a Furry Mammoth with pipe cleaners,
          > Here is the link, http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/furry_mammoth.htm
          > Just received an email from him,
          > >On Thursday, Mar 2, 2006, at 00:47 Asia/Singapore, Johnathon Booth wrote:
          > awww wow!!
          > Thanks sooooo much. The one problem is, that i can't seem to find the same type
          of
          > pipe cleaners you used.
          > Is there any way in which you could send them to me??
          >
          > Thanks
          > Jonathan<
          >
          > Do you think you can help?
          > Thaanks,
          > Regards,
          > Garie Sim
          > Singapore

          > Hobby and craft supply Polymer clay Polymer clay beads Craft hobby
          Polymer clay projects

          > ---------------------------------

        • June
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3 3:13 PM
            Thanks so much
            hugs
            June

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4 4:02 PM
              Hi Garie,

              I've just found this place that you can point Jonathon to...

              http://www.artastik.co.uk/index.html?lang=en-us&target=d1.html

              or..http://tinyurl.com/fwvzg

              They have about 12 sorts of pipecleaner - including the
              chenille 'wavy' type you show in your demo.

              Hope that helps you and him.

              Alan

              --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, "simgarie" <garie@...> wrote:

              > Hi all,
              > I have just completed a tutorial for a Kid in UK, this was a
              promise a year ago to
              > create a Furry Mammoth with pipe cleaners,
              > Here is the link,
              http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/furry_mammoth.htm
              > Just received an email from him,
              > >On Thursday, Mar 2, 2006, at 00:47 Asia/Singapore, Johnathon Booth
              wrote:
              > awww wow!!
              > Thanks sooooo much. The one problem is, that i can't seem to find
              the same type of
              > pipe cleaners you used.
              > Is there any way in which you could send them to me??
              >
              > Thanks
              > Jonathan<
              >
              > Do you think you can help?
              > Thaanks,
              > Regards,
              > Garie Sim
              > Singapore

            • simgarie
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 4 4:22 PM
                Many Thanks Alan! It is just what I am looking for and this site have got many other
                things. I was about to give up the hope of finding them and prepare to send Jonathan
                some of my existing stocks.
                Appreciates your posting and also your fine clay works.

                Regards,
                Garie Sim