RE: [UKPolyClay] Hi

  • Mehreen Javaid
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 14, 2006
      I am a novice too...i ordered clay, dvds and other stuff from patricia rose
      but haven't made anything yet... :)

      Good Luck...
      Mehreen
    • J T
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 14, 2006
        Oh You will have to let me know what you plan to make.

        hugs
        June

        Mehreen Javaid <Mehreen.javaid@...> wrote:

        I am a novice too...i ordered clay, dvds and other stuff from patricia rose
        but haven't made anything yet... :)

        Good Luck...
        Mehreen

        Hobby and craft supply Polymer clay Polymer clay beads Craft hobby Polymer clay projects

        ---------------------------------

      • Mehreen Javaid
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 14, 2006
          It was a fairy at first...then I pushed the legs together and made her into
          a mermaid...legs were tooo hard :) ...now it has been lying with just the
          tail for a month now...

          Will let you know when it gets somewhere...

          Mehreen

          Oh You will have to let me know what you plan to make.

          hugs
          June

          Mehreen Javaid <Mehreen.javaid@...> wrote:

          I am a novice too...i ordered clay, dvds and other stuff from patricia rose
          but haven't made anything yet... :)

          Good Luck...
          Mehreen

          Hobby and craft supply Polymer clay Polymer clay beads Craft
          hobby Polymer clay projects

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • J T