RE: [UKPolyClay] Hi

  • J T
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 14, 2006
      Thanks so much for your help, i was advised to use this clay,
      I know it is more expensive than other clays, but i am told i will get problems with cheaper clay.
      As i am a novice i just thought i should use this clay.

      many thanks

      Hugs
      June

      Mehreen Javaid <Mehreen.javaid@...> wrote:
      You can get it from Patricia Rose she sells one bar for 15$...not sure if
      this is the price you were looking for :)

      Just search her name on google and you'll get the website.

      Mehreen

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 14, 2006
        I am a novice too...i ordered clay, dvds and other stuff from patricia rose
        but haven't made anything yet... :)

        Good Luck...
        Mehreen
      • J T
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 14, 2006
          Oh You will have to let me know what you plan to make.

          hugs
          June

          Mehreen Javaid <Mehreen.javaid@...> wrote:

          I am a novice too...i ordered clay, dvds and other stuff from patricia rose
          but haven't made anything yet... :)

          Good Luck...
          Mehreen

          Hobby and craft supply Polymer clay Polymer clay beads Craft hobby Polymer clay projects

        • Mehreen Javaid
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 14, 2006
            It was a fairy at first...then I pushed the legs together and made her into
            a mermaid...legs were tooo hard :) ...now it has been lying with just the
            tail for a month now...

            Will let you know when it gets somewhere...

            Mehreen