new

  • Jolande Elizen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hello, my name is Jolande (42 years young) and I live in the
      Netherlands. Dollshouses are my favorite and last weekend I made my
      first doll !! You can visit my website at:
      http://home.hetnet.nl/~j.elizen/marilyn.html

      I hope to learn from you all because I have many questions.

      So far for now.
      Have a nice day !!

      Jolande
    • june
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2006
        Hi

        I have just joined your group, I am a complete novice and i look
        forward to learning.
        My name is June and i am from the UK.

        hugs
        June