New Issue of pcPolyzine Is Available Online

  • Jeannie Havel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      Greetings --

      In just a few hours I will be flying to Las Vegas to attend the 65th
      Annual CHA trade show. The Craft and Hobby Association provide a one-
      stop shop for all the new and exciting arts and crafts products on
      the market. I am really looking forward to meeting the exhibitors in
      the special UK area. My good friends from Circle Scribe will be
      there. If you haven't seen their amazing product on your home
      shopping channel, you can visit their website at
      www.circlescribe.com.

      While I am at the show, I will be posting news and photos of the
      goings-on in case you are interested. I'll probably throw in a few
      celebrity sightings and polyclay gossip, too!

      Take good care of yourself and keep on claying.

      Sincerely,
      Jeannie Havel, Publisher
      Polymer Clay Polyzine
      The who's who and what's what