waking up ?

  • Regina Passy-Yip
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
      It seems that this group is waking up now :-)
      I am in this group for a long time. When I joined I was using polymerclay only to make miniatures, especially miniature foods. Last year I meet many brasilians artisans that use polymerclay to make jewellery.
      Now I invite you to visit our photoalbum with some works of our artisans
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/cdcp/

      UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com escreveu:
      There are 2 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Alan's link
      From: "Amanda"
      2. Re: Alan's link
      From: Esther Reeves

      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:59:37 -0000
      From: "Amanda"
      Subject: Alan's link

      Thanks so much for that link, Alan. I haven't had fun with my clay for
      ages, but your link inspired me! :-) I'm too involved with computers and
      websites these days!

      Actually, I don't think I've posted here for a long time and I doubt if
      anyone remembers me!

      All the best

      Amanda Rose

      http://www.amandarosedesigns.co.uk

      Message: 2
      Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:10:26 +0000
      From: Esther Reeves
      Subject: Re: Alan's link

      Can I add my thanks, while I'm a bit tied up to do much claying at the
      moment, in the middle of a restructing of our house, I did look at the site.

      I found a tool I had been looking for as a late christmas pressy for my
      stepdad who is a wood turner which I hadn't been able to find elsewhere :)

      So thanks from me too

      Esther

      On 1/5/06, Amanda wrote:

      > Thanks so much for that link, Alan. I haven't had fun with my clay for
      > ages, but your link inspired me! :-) I'm too involved with computers and
      > websites these days!
      >
      > Actually, I don't think I've posted here for a long time and I doubt if
      > anyone remembers me!
      >
      > All the best
      >
      > Amanda Rose
      >
      > http://www.amandarosedesigns.co.uk

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Regina Passy-Yip

      www.reginapassy.com.br

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
        On 1/6/06, Regina Passy-Yip <reginapassy@...> wrote:

        > Now I invite you to visit our photoalbum with some works of our artisans
        > http://www.flickr.com/photos/cdcp/

        some lovely work there, thanks for sharing it with us.

        Esther